Instead of taking a stab at DIY appliance removal, let our friendly staff do all the heavy lifting for you!
PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REMOVAL
Barry’s Junk Removal will haul appliances near you in Northern Westchester County. All you have to do is wave us towards an appliance, and we’ll carry it off your property and load it onto our truck. The amount of work you have to do is zero!
- We are a locally owned and operated business in Buchanan, NY. Our top priority is serving our community.
- Our staff know how to haul your appliances away fast, and on top of that, we are always friendly.
- Save yourself the trouble of removing an appliance alone. You’re busy enough as it is!
Appliances We Take
Appliances come in all shapes and sizes, and sometimes, they’re not convenient to pick up and carry around on your own. That’s where we step in. We have a big enough team to remove your old appliances!
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- Ice Chests and Ice Machines
- Stoves and Ovens
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- And More!
You don’t have to stress about appliance removal, nor how much it costs. That’s because we get the job done right, and we get the job done for a fair price, too.
- We will always give you a firm, upfront quote for our services before we get to work. We’ll need your approval before we can leap into action.
- Our team is experienced and can haul appliances without causing any damage to your properties. We won’t even scrape a single wall.
- After we’ve loaded your unwanted appliances onto our truck, we’ll request payment. You can pay us using cash, a card, a check, or Zelle.
Contact Us Today
You can schedule appliance removal or one of our other junk removal services by reaching out to us today. Act now, and you can even claim a next-day appointment.
BARRY’S JUNK REMOVAL RECYCLES
What do you think should be done with a broken appliance? Should it just be dumped at the local landfill? Or should it be recycled?
At Barry’s Junk Removal, we have taken an eco-friendly pledge, and we strive to reduce as much waste as possible. That’s why we don’t just drop everything off at the dump. Instead, we recycle whenever we can, especially for your old appliances. Lightly used and still functional appliances can even be donated!