How It Works
Barry’s Junk Removal has streamlined the junk removal process for a stress-free experience!
THE JUNK REMOVAL PROCESS
Barry’s Junk Removal Process
Barry’s Junk Removal makes the junk removal process work for you! That’s because we do all the work for you. Just point and we’ll take it from there. We offer reliable, affordable junk removal services in Northern Westchester County.
- Upfront Quotes. We’ll let you know the cost of junk removal with a firm, no-cost quote.
- Heavy Lifting. Approve our quote and we’ll get started right there. We have the tools and know-how for nearly to tackle nearly any type of junk!
- Eco-Friendly Disposal. Once your junk is gone, we’ll sort it for proper disposal. That includes recycling and donation to reduce our environmental impact.
JUNK REMOVAL PROS IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY
We take most types of general junk, even if it’s heavy, bulky, or just plain awkward! You don’t even have to drag it out to the curb – just show us where it is and we’ll have it gone in a snap.
- Appliances. Upgrading to a newer oven? Time to replace that leaky dishwasher? We’ll haul away the old one and find a way to give it a new life!
- Cleanouts. If you’re overwhelmed at cleaning out a loved one’s estate, a foreclosed property, or even your own garage, you aren’t alone! You can call on our friendly team to help.
- Construction Debris Removal. We help contractors and homeowners keep construction sites clean with fast and thorough construction debris removal.
- Furniture Removal. Call on our team to haul away your old and unwanted furniture, even if it isn’t really “junk”! We can donate furniture on your behalf to a local charity.
- Light Demolition. When you need a professional team to tackle your light demo project, Barry’s Junk Removal can be there! We tear down small structures and haul away the pieces.
ECO-FRIENDLY JUNK REMOVAL IN WESTCHESTER CO.
We’re a local, family-owned business based in Buchanan. Since we live here too, we want to keep our communities and landfills clean and junk-free.
- Donations. Just because an item is no longer serving you doesn’t mean it needs to go in the trash. We donate usable items for a second chance.
- Recycling. We find new ways to reuse or recycle materials so they get used, not just trashed. We recycle wood scraps, metal, plastic, and more.